Keep it simple. Let’s do the obvious thing — the most common thing —
but let’s do it uncommonly well
Who am I?
’Multifarious’ is probably the word that best describes me! Born in Brazil, of Italian heritage, mostly raised in France, having traveled considerably and exposed to cultural diversity since an early age, I have the skills to effortlessly adjust to all sorts of work scenarios. With a hands-on and ‘can do’ attitude, attentive to detail but fuss-free, I can quickly generate concepts and bring ideas to life.
Having worked for more than 20 years in the creative realm of leading agencies such as JWT,TBWA, Publicis and Leo Burnett; I have left my fingerprints across continents — from Brazil to the Middle East, the UK, France and Switzerland.
And with +10 years of additional experience in photography, digital retouching and video-making, it’s fair to say, I’m an experienced creative with a wide range of skills and influences that have always been keen to pushing boundaries!
How can I help you?
While you are working in the trenches of your business, your overall marketing strategy shouldn’t be pushed to the wayside. With over 20 years experience in advertising and marketing strategy for all kinds of businesses, I can lay the foundations for your communication needs, while you keep the business running. Here’s what I’ve got:
- Over two decades of experience
- Expertise across multiple media channels
- All-in-one player in the creative sphere.
- Strong strategic thinking (hence coherence)
- Ability to lead teams in efficient ways
- Proactive approach all the way
- Bouncing back attitude (resilience) to adversities
- Highly attentive to Return On Investments (ROI)!
But how precisely can I help you?
Communication assignments can be complex. In order to perform effectively as a creative, one must be able to act as a problem solver / opportunity seeker. I can drive compelling ideas forward in any work assigned, in a profitable and joyful manner. Cracking the right USP to make your business different from everyone else. Remember this: consumers don’t want to buy products, they want to solve their problems!
- Understanding of client needs
- Brainstorming & project kick-offs
- Brand analysis, brand building and brand experience
- Project management (including outsourcing)
- Creative consulting on collateral marketing
Big ideas need aesthetic approach to enhance meaning. I can translate desired moods and solidify the vision of collective imagination.
- Critical thinking
- Social perceptiveness
- Fluency of ideas
- Deductive reasoning
- 360° Advertising campaigns (ATL, TTL & BTL)
- Digital / viral / integrated / direct marketing
- Knowledge of Fine Arts printing
Graphic design is a blend of artistic judgment and technical knowledge. I can combine visual arts and typography to produce a well balanced final result.
- Packaging design
- CDs, DVDs, books & magazines publishing
- Stationery, posters & signs
- Web & multimedia UI
- Typography, pictographs & infographs
- Promotional material (POSM)
If your foremost purpose is to focus on rendering a subject in its most attractive way, by any means, I can trigger that desired emotion.
- Food & Beverage
- Still, product, studio
- Sport, action, urban, street, mood, travelling
- Portrait, fashion, model, artistic nude
- Landscape, cityscape, architecture, interior design
- Editorial, corporate, medical
“Photoshopping” is what one does using editing techniques to enhance original imagery. It encompasses everything that can be done to a photo when conventional means are technically too difficult or impossible to produce.
I can create precisely a sleeker outcome.
- Photo enhancement
- Gradational balance
- Image compositing
- Image corrections
- Tweaks, tweaks & more tweaks
Martin Scorcese once said: “(Cinema) is a matter of what’s in the frame and what’s out”. And this is it, basically. The trick lays on the decision making though. Following this rule with enough creativity, I can deliver corporate videos, music-clips, event coverage, short-films or even a personal kick.
- Web broadcasting
How to get it?
If geography allow us, we can start straight way by enjoying a coffee together. You will tell me about your needs, we will then discuss and set objectives. Compared to a winning recipe, we will do the shopping list together, I will fetch the best ingredients and I will do the cooking. You will be tasting all the way through. Undoubtedly, within the given time frame, it will be served only when it matches your expectations 100%
Feel free to drop me line…
I’m always up for new marketing challenges, so even if you can’t see what you need here, you can always drop me a line and ask
Thanks for your visit 🙂